Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Can't hide horizontal scrollbar
posted

When setting AllowFiltering="True" it's possible to filter the contents of the XamComboEditor. Unfortunately the horizontal scrollbar is not hidden automatically when all the elements have a smaller width than the width of the XamComboEditor. Even setting ScrollViewer.HorizontalScrollBarVisibility="Hidden" explicitely does not hide the horizontal scrollbar. I read and used some of the code in this topic: http://es.infragistics.com/community/forums/t/50144.aspx, but it did not solve my issue.

Attached you can find an example project to reproduce the problem. To reproduce: select the XamComboEditor and press "c". In the dropdown menu you can now view the horizontal scrollbar.

Thanks in advance

WpfApplication5.zip
Parents
No Data
    posted

Hello!

Thank you for your post.

I was able to reproduce your issue with older version of 13.1 assemblies. However, this issue is known to our developers and it has been recently fixed in all versions of xamComboEditor. It is available to download in the October service release that Infragistics just shipped.

Sincerely,

Lazar Nikolov

Infragistics

www.infragistics.com/support

Children
No Data