Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
StackedColumnSeries - Dynamic data update
posted

I have chart with StackedColumnSeries and need to update the data dynamically. (Not adding the new category).

Please see my sample code, run it and click "Start Timer". In timer event I tried to change the category data, its not changing in chart.

(Found alternate solution that adding and removing category works, but I don't want to do that.)

DynamicDataUpdateStackedColumnSeriesChart.zip
Parents
    posted

Hello John,

You do need to implement the INotifyPropertyChanged interface for CategoryData.

However, as of now, there is an issue with the GroupBy object in StackedColumnSeries. It doesn't notify when property is changed.

I suggest you continue with the alternative solution with adding and removing category since it seems that there is no other resolution of the issue now.

I have logged this behavior with our developers in our tracking system, with an issue ID of 154964. I have also created a support ticket on your behalf with number CAS-125189-K6X0P7 in order to link the development issue to it so that you are automatically updated when a Service Release containing your fix is available for download.

Let me know if you need any additional help.

Sincerely,

Lazar Nikolov

Infragistics

www.infragistics.com/support

Reply Children
No Data