Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Translation
posted

Hi,

I'm using a XamDataGrid. One of its columns is a bound integer field. Whenever I edit the value and type a non-integer value (e.g. 'test') there would be a validation error stating that "Value 'test' could not be converted." I would like to translate this message into a different language when the user changes culture. I believe I have to use an Infragistics resource customizer to accomplish this, but I cannot find this specific resource. I have been trying to find it via the following link:

http://help.infragistics.com/Help/NetAdvantage/WPF/2011.2/CLR4.0/html/WPF_Customize_Assembly_Resource_Strings.html

I have been searching for "Value '{0}' could not be converted." but cannot seem to find it in any of the links on that page. Where is it located?

I'm using netAdvantage v11.2

Regards, Stefan

Parents
    Offline posted

Hello Stefan,

Thank you for your post. I have been looking into and I can suggest you use the approach from the link you shared with the following value:

LMSG_EnteredNumberInvalid

Like this:

Infragistics.Windows.Editors.Resources.Customizer.SetCustomizedString("LMSG_EnteredNumberInvalid""My Value {0} is not valid");

Please let me know if this helps you or you need further assistance on this matter.

Looking forward for your reply.

Reply Children