Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How to create Custom Theme and Use it with ThemeManager
posted

Greetings,

I am currently working on a project that then is reused in other projects. We use the ThemeManager and set the CurrentTheme in the App.xml.cs to whatever theme we wish. Our controls then have the property theme set to Current theme. From what I have read this is the way to go to set Infragistics themes at application level.

One of the projects we are working with would like to create a Custom Theme and use it in the same way. But I don't know if it is possible and how to do it. Their themes are the same than the default ones but with some changes for specific controls. They a project resourvces with a folder Themes and then a folder for the IG, Metro and Office2010Blue modified themes. In there they have a bunch of xaml files for the different controls and Styles (Colors.xaml, Metro.xamDataTree.xaml, Styles.WPF.xaml, etc)

In this post John Doe posted a link on how to create Custom themes but it is broken. And have seen other posters related with themes, but do not seem to be what I need (like the utility to wash the themes).

I would like to know what are the steps we should take in order to make use of these themes with the ThemeManager.CurrentTheme property.

Thanks!