Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Error sorting XamOutlookBar
posted

First of all: sorry for posting XamOutlookBar purposes in the section, but I can't find the correct one.

Anyway, I'm having the following issue with our control: when I bind the GroupSource to an CollectionViewSource with SortDescriptions (depending on an ObservableCollection) and add items to the collection (after the initial items were shown), I get an error "The key '0' of group '' is not unique". Is this a known issue?

BR,

Daniel

Offline posted

Hello Daniel,

I created a sample based on your description and was able to reproduce the error you are describing. I have asked our engineering staff to examine this further.  To ensure that it will receive attention, I have logged this behavior in our internal tracking system with a Development ID of 150527. The next step will be for a developer to review my investigation and confirm my findings or to offer a fix, or other resolution.

I have created a private case for you to track this issue and notify you of any changes. The case number is CAS-122278-T6P8Y9.

Sincerely,

Valerie

Developer Support Supervisor - XAML

Infragistics

www.infragistics.com/support