Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
OnRecordActivated Used To Execute Command
posted

Ive ran into a issue that I cant get around.  

Wondering if anyone else is seeing this.

Ive extended the XamDataGrid, created some DependencyProperties, some to allow the consumer to attach a Command to the DataGrid.

I want to execute this command when the user Selects a Row.  So I override OnRecordActivated method and call this command in it.

This works great the first time the user clicks on the row, but if they click on another row the command doesnt seem to get called.  If I call the command from another button outside of the grid it works fine.  Once I do that, I can click on another row in the gird and it works again.  However trying to click another row doesnt work, unless I run the command from outside of the grid again.

Ive Included my code

Thanks

Allen 

FulfillmentDataGrid.zip
    posted

Hi Allen,

Did you find a solution to this issue?

Is the problem that the Command doesn't work or that the overridden method doesn't get called?

If the method isn't being called, does it work if you assign an event handler to the event?

I will be glad to look further into this with your code if need be.

Thank you,