Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Possible bug - Data displayed correctly only after scrolling
posted

I'm using a xamDataGrid to display such rows:

1 - IMAGE    2 - TEXT (NOT EDITABLE)     3 - TEXT (EDITABLE)     4 - XAMCHECKEDITOR

Sometimes rows are created as new ones, so there's no data  in column 3 & 4 (there's something in 1&2). But, when I bind values to the 4th column it always displays unchecked checkboxes first, no matter what I've bound them to. Then, when I scroll down (there're several rows) and come back - the rows are redrawn on the screen - checkboxes now appear correctly (these checked are indeed checked). I think this might be a bug in the grid. This is the field declaration:

<igDP:Field Name="Continue" Label="Continue">
                                <igDP:Field.Settings>
                                    <igDP:FieldSettings EditAsType="{x:Type sys:Boolean}"
                                                    EditorType="{x:Type igEditors:XamCheckEditor}">
                                        <igDP:FieldSettings.EditorStyle>
                                            <Style TargetType="{x:Type igEditors:XamCheckEditor}">
                                                <Setter Property="IsChecked" Value="False" />
                                                <Setter Property="IsThreeState" Value="False" />
                                            </Style>
                                        </igDP:FieldSettings.EditorStyle>
                                    </igDP:FieldSettings>
                                </igDP:Field.Settings>
                            </igDP:Field>

Just now, I've noticed another weird behaviour in the same grid. Let's suppose that we have an image in the first row, first column. Now, by scrolling down just a bit, we don't see this picture. When scrolling up, to the first row, now we WON'T see the image, like it wasn't there. Repeat the procedure (scroll down & up) and the image is there. and so on... That's another possible bug.