Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Strange NullRefException ins RecordManager
posted

Hi, 

I am binding my XamDataGrid to an observable collection. When there is a change, I switch to UI thread and post a collection change event. Sporadically, I have seen an exception deep inside RecordManager:

Exception Details

=================

System.NullReferenceException:Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

at Infragistics.Windows.DataPresenter.RecordManager.ProcessQueuedChangeNotifications(Boolean calledFromDelayedChange)

at Infragistics.Windows.DataPresenter.RecordManager.OnChangeNotification(Object sender, Object eventArgs, Boolean isReset)

at Infragistics.Windows.DataPresenter.RecordManager.System.Windows.IWeakEventListener.ReceiveWeakEvent(Type managerType, Object sender, EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.WeakEventManager.DeliverEventToList(Object sender, EventArgs args, ListenerList list)

at System.Windows.WeakEventManager.DeliverEvent(Object sender, EventArgs args)

at System.Collections.Specialized.CollectionChangedEventManager.OnCollectionChanged(Object sender, NotifyCollectionChangedEventArgs args)

at 

I don't know how to reproduce this and it happens frequently for a few users so could someone help me diagnose what went wrong? and how to avoid this? 

Thank you

Parents Reply Children
No Data