Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
XamDataCards fields display messes up when scrolled
posted

Hello,

I have a XamDataCards grid that displays data correctly, when the card is completely visible. However, if the card is scrollable the data fields get messed up. The fields labels stay correct but the values seem to randomly repeat themselves, not showing the correct value for the field. The datasource is an XmlDocument that delivers correct data. Once I bind the cards again to the datasource and they are not scrollable, everything looks fine.

What can I do about it?

Frank

posted

Hello Frank,

I am just checking if you got this worked out, or you still require any assistance, or clarification on the matter.

posted

Hello Frank,

I have been looking into your enquiry and haven’t been able to reproduce any such behavior in either the Samples Browser, nor in my samples. I assume there is more to this issue in your project’s code, so I was wondering if you could provide me with a sample reproducing this behavior so I can continue investigating it for you.

Looking forward to hearing from you.