Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
XamDataChart and Data Point Tracker
posted

Hello,

I opened Samples Browser source code in debug mode,than I opened XamDataChart-> Editing and Selection -> Data Point Tracking.

when I looked in output debug screen in visual studio I have this message:

System.Windows.Data Error: 1 : Cannot create default converter to perform 'one-way' conversions between types 'System.Windows.Controls.Control' and 'Infragistics.Controls.Charts.Series'. Consider using Converter property of Binding. BindingExpression:Path=Series; DataItem='DataContext' (HashCode=19615117); target element is 'TrackingGrid' (Name=''); target property is 'Series' (type 'Series')
System.Windows.Data Error: 1 : Cannot create default converter to perform 'one-way' conversions between types 'System.Windows.Controls.Control' and 'Infragistics.Controls.Charts.Series'. Consider using Converter property of Binding. BindingExpression:Path=Series; DataItem='DataContext' (HashCode=39430079); target element is 'TrackingGrid' (Name=''); target property is 'Series' (type 'Series')

Can you help me to remove this message or explain me why it appears because I would use your example.
Thank you.

Regards