Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Row highlighting Issue when unselected
posted

Hi,

I have applied a style on Xamdatagrid ("igDP:DataRecordCellArea"  property->BackgroundSelected) one row can be selected at a time, but when the selection of row is changed the previous selected row gets change its color (blink to BackgroundSelected i.e. green) and then de selected.Dont know the reason why it is first blink to different color, screen shot & sample project is attached. please have a look at

Thanks,

Kashif Mujeeb

Parents
    Offline posted

Hello Kashif,

Thank you for your email. I have been looking into it and if I understand correctly the appearance that you are looking for is the records to change their background immediately when they are selected and deselected. If this is correct, you can re-template the DataRecordCellArea and change the duration of the animations that are responsible for the transition of the colors. I have created a sample application for you, that shows how you can implement this approach.

Please let me know if you need any further assistance on the matter.

Sincerely,

Krasimir

Developer Support Engineer

Infragistics

www.infragistics.com/support

DataRecordCellAreaStyling.zip
Reply Children
No Data