Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
disable Comboboxitem on editor
posted
I want to disable Items in a comboboxeditor according to a selection in another value.

http://es.infragistics.com/community/forums/p/44745/249890.aspx#249890

But I can't get it working.
I defined ItemsProvider

<!-- ItemsProvider for Cylinder State -->
<igEditors:ComboBoxItemsProvider x:Key="CylinderStateItemsProvider" /> <Style x:Key="CylinderStateFieldStyle" TargetType="{x:Type igEditors:XamComboEditor}"> <Setter Property="ItemsProvider" Value="{StaticResource CylinderStateItemsProvider}" /> </Style>
and applied them

<igDP:Field Name="CylinderState" Label="{DynamicResource ucOrderPress_Field_CylinderState.Label}">
 <igDP:Field.Settings>
 <igDP:FieldSettings EditorStyle="{StaticResource CylinderStateFieldStyle}" AutoSizeScope="ViewableRecords" AutoSizeOptions="DataCells" AllowEdit="True"/>
 </igDP:Field.Settings>
 </igDP:Field>

Can anybody help on this?
Best Regards

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Mike,

Thank you for your post. I have been looking into the approach that you have referred and I have created a sample application for you, that demonstrates how you can create a style for the ComboBoxItem and disable the item based on a value of a property as shows in the forum thread that you have referred.

Please let me know if you need any further assistance on the matter.

Sincerely,

Krasimir

Developer Support Engineer

Infragistics

www.infragistics.com/support

ComboEditorDisableItems.zip
Children
No Data