Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How get row count and row data, that checkboxcolumn is checked in XamGrid
posted

Hello

I have a XamGrid, First Column is checkboxcolumn.

When User check the checkboxcolumn, I want to know row data that checkboxcolumn is checked.

and I want to know row count that checkboxcolumn is checked, in XamGrid

and Next I want to Add the Event, that at once check or uncheck All Checkboxcolumn.

Please Let me know that how ...

Offline posted

Hello,

Thank you for your post. I have been researching the functionality that you are trying to achieve and I can suggest using the HeaderTempalte of the CheckBoxColumn in order to achieve both functionalities. You can add a ChechBox to the Header of the column and using its click event to check or uncheck all the cells. For the count of the Checked cells, I can suggest adding a property in your view model that keeps the count of the checked cells and add a TextBlock in the Header’s Template, that is bound to the property I have mentioned. I have created a sample application for you, that demonstrates how you can implement the approach I have described.

Please let me know if you need any further assistance on the matter.

Sincerely,

Krasimir                                 

Developer Support Engineer

Infragistics

www.infragistics.com/support

CheckAllAndCheckTrack.zip