Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
grid with ability to add new rows
posted

hi, 

i have the following grid definition: 

<igDP:XamDataGrid Grid.Row="2" Grid.ColumnSpan="2" DataSource="{Binding Adjustments, Mode=TwoWay}" RecordContainerGenerationMode="Virtualize"  >
                    <igDP:XamDataGrid.FieldSettings>
                        <igDP:FieldSettings AllowEdit="True" />
                    </igDP:XamDataGrid.FieldSettings>
                    <igDP:XamDataGrid.FieldLayoutSettings>
                        <igDP:FieldLayoutSettings AutoGenerateFields="False" AllowAddNew="True" AddNewRecordLocation="OnBottomFixed" 
                                                  AllowDelete="True" SelectionTypeCell="Single" SelectionTypeField="None" SelectionTypeRecord="Single" />
                    </igDP:XamDataGrid.FieldLayoutSettings>
                    <igDP:XamDataGrid.FieldLayouts>
                        <igDP:FieldLayout>
                            <igDP:FieldLayout.Fields>
                                <igDP:Field Name="Code" Label="Reason Code" Width="100" />
                                <igDP:Field Name="Account" Label="Financial Account" Width="200" />
                            </igDP:FieldLayout.Fields>
                        </igDP:FieldLayout>
                    </igDP:XamDataGrid.FieldLayouts>
                </igDP:XamDataGrid>

I do see the + sign for adding new rows, but i don't see the column headers, and nothing seems to happen after pressing + (or the columns have 0 widht)

as soon as i change AugotGenerateFields to True, it works as expected. but i don't want to auto generate fields.