Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
set checkbox visibility based on a condition for Inner Nodes + XamDataTree
posted

Hi,

I am working on xamDataTree and facing a problem, I want to set the Checkbox Visibility of the inner Nodes based on a condition (i.e. if the EntityInformation.CheckBoxEnable property is "false" then I dont want to display the checkbox).

But when I am trying to do like

<ig:CheckBoxSettingsOverride CheckBoxVisibility="{Binding Data.EntityInformation.CheckBoxEnable, Converter={StaticResource boolToVisibilityConverter}}"/>

I am getting following error

A 'Binding' cannot be set on the 'CheckBoxVisibility' property of type 'CheckBoxSettingsOverride'. A 'Binding' can only be set on a DependencyProperty of a DependencyObject.

Please help me to acheive the functionality.

Parents
    posted

Hello, 

I have been looking into your issue and I am not completely sure what you need. If you want to have some of the ChecBoxes show and some of them not, binding to the CheckBoxVisibility property won’t work as it sets the visibility for all nodes in the layout. If you have a proeprty in your underlying data objects, I can suggest looking through this forum thread that discusses the same thing: http://es.infragistics.com/community/forums/t/65140.aspx 

Please let me know if you require any further clarification on the matter.

Reply Children