Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Disable lost focus in add new row XamGrid
posted

Hi ,

I am following this thread.

http://community.infragistics.com/forums/p/66178/359778.aspx#359778

The code in this link is working fine with normal XamGrid columns. With Templated column its not working.

I also want to disable loast focus functionality and want to add row only on enter hit and cancel on escape. But my grid contains number of template columns which contains XAMMutilComboBoxEditor, datepicker etc.

One more issue i am facing is , I need to add new row (where user can enter the values to add the new row) in the bottom means end of all the rows. But this new row is coming at the end of the grid. That is if grid width is 500 and it contains only two rows, then the new row should come in the third row not in the ned of the grid. (currently showing some white space between the grid last row and the new row i.e. end of the grid).

And also I am not able to set this new row in editable mode on load. I dont want user to double or single click to enter data in this row. It should always be in editable mode to enter data.

I want to attach a sample code for this. But not able to attach it currently.Save Button in options in this post is not working. I am working in WPF not in silverlight so please help in WPF .

Please help me by providing some WPF sample project with these isue or give some guidance to solve these.

Parents Reply Children
No Data