Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Dragging pane out of a tabgroupPane
posted

Hello,

I use a DocumentContentHost, containing a Splitpane. In this splitpane there is a TabgroupPane (with two tabs)

When dragging a pane out of the TabgroupPane and dropping it on the DropPreview area, I just can't find it programatically after.

I mean, using a LogicalTreeHelper, i can see that  the DocumentContentHost still contains only one pane (containing the tabgrouppane with only on tabitem) and the dockManager contains one more object called "DockManagerDragHelper" but i don't think it's my pane.

Does anybody know how i could find then panes dragged out?

sincerely

Parents
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

The Panes collection of the XamDockManager contains the SplitPane instances for all docked and floating split panes but only the docked ones are actually within the visual tree (and are logical descendants) of the XDM. If you want to see/enumerate the ContentPanes within an XDM you can use the GetPanes method of the XDM.

Reply Children
No Data