Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Hide All/Show All in Field Chooser?
posted

Is there a way to customize the XamDataGrid Field Chooser?  I have a grid with a large number of columns and at times I only want to see a few columns.  In that scenario, it would be easier to hide all columns and then show only the columns I'm interested in rather than uncheck each field I'm not interested in from the Field Chooser.  I can Hide/Show all using separate buttons but this functionality, in my opinion, should be located in the Field Chooser.  Is there a way I can add two buttons to the Field Chooser for Show/Hide All?

Thanks,

Paul

posted

Hello paulkoanui ,

I am checking if this is still an issue for you.

If you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to ask.

Sincerely,

Ekaterina

Developer Support Engineer

Infragistics

www.infragistics.com/support

posted

Hello,

I have been looking into your question and the desired scenario is already being implemented in our Feature Browser. If you go to:

FB ->  xamDataGrid -> Layout and Behavior -> Field Chooser settings, you will notice that on the top of the rows list, there is a row called “Others”. When unchecked it will cause field chooser to hide all the fields.

Please let me know if this sample meets your requirements or I have misunderstand you at some point.

Sincerely,

Ekaterina

Developer Support Engineer

Infragistics, Inc.

www.infragistics.com/support