Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Excel Exporter cell formats
posted

Hello,

I am exporting my xamdatagrid with Infragistics.Windows.DataPresenter.ExcelExporter.

I have 6 decimal columns in my datagrid and some string columns. 

In 3 of decimal columns I show them in xamdatagrid with the style below to show numbers like that;

453653.00 as 453.653 with no zeros and thousands seperator as you notice 

<Style x:Key="DecimalStyleMiktar" TargetType="{x:Type igEditors:XamCurrencyEditor}">

<Setter Property="Format" Value="#,###"/>

</Style>

Other 3 decimal columns with the format below

6.435543 as 6,43

0.23432 as 0.23

7.00 as 7

<Style x:Key="DecimalStyle" TargetType="{x:Type igEditors:XamCurrencyEditor}">

<Setter Property="Format" Value="N"/>          

</Style>

When I exporting this decimalstyles to excel, I use the below code. But Is there any single format that 

combine my two format("#,###" and  "#,##0.00"; ) into one? Or Is there any easier , cleaner way to set number format in columns in the excel?

Thanks

for (int i = 0; i < tempGrid.FieldLayouts[0].Fields.Count; i++)

{

if (tempGrid.FieldLayouts[0].Fields[i].Settings.EditorStyle != null)

{

if (tempGrid.FieldLayouts[0].Fields[i].Settings.EditorStyle.Setters.OfType<Setter>().FirstOrDefault(setter => setter.Property.Name == "Format").Value.ToString() == "#,###")

worksheet.Columns[i].CellFormat.FormatString = "#,###";

else if (tempGrid.FieldLayouts[0].Fields[i].Settings.EditorStyle.Setters.OfType<Setter>().FirstOrDefault(setter => setter.Property.Name == "Format").Value.ToString() == "N")

worksheet.Columns[i].CellFormat.FormatString = "#,##0.00";

}

}