Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Unbound Field and DataTemplate
posted

I have an unbound field which I'm assigning the ContentTemplate property of the CellValuePresenter to some Data Template I've defined.  How do I bind the data template to the data of the unbound field?  Currently what I've tried shows no value (blank).

This is my field:

<igDP:UnboundField Name="ServiceDate" Label="Service Date" BindingMode="TwoWay" BindingPath="ServiceDateUTC"  

Visibility="Visible" >

<igDP:UnboundField.Settings >                                

<igDP:FieldSettings LabelWidth="100" CellWidth="100" AllowEdit="True"

InvalidValueBehavior="RetainValue" EditorType="{x:Type igEditors:XamDateTimeEditor}">

<igDP:FieldSettings.CellValuePresenterStyle>

<Style TargetType="{x:Type igDP:CellValuePresenter}" >                                                

<Setter Property="ContentTemplate">

<Setter.Value>

<MultiBinding Converter="{StaticResource IndexToTemplateConverter}">

<MultiBinding.Bindings>

<Binding RelativeSource="{RelativeSource Self}"/>

<Binding Path="Record.Index" RelativeSource="{RelativeSource Mode=FindAncestor, AncestorType={x:Type igDP:DataRecordCellArea}}"/>

</MultiBinding.Bindings>

</MultiBinding>

</Setter.Value>

</Setter>

</Style>

</igDP:FieldSettings.CellValuePresenterStyle>

</igDP:FieldSettings>                                    

</igDP:UnboundField.Settings>

</igDP:UnboundField>

and this is the DataTemplate I'm assigning (through the converter):

<DataTemplate x:Key="dateTimeTemplate">

<igEditors:XamDateTimeEditor 

BorderBrush="Transparent" 

IsInEditMode="{Binding RelativeSource={RelativeSource AncestorType={x:Type igDP:CellValuePresenter}}, Path=IsInEditMode}"                 

Value="{Binding Path=Record.DataItem.ServiceDateUTC, Mode=TwoWay, RelativeSource={RelativeSource Mode=FindAncestor, AncestorType={x:Type igDP:DataRecordCellArea}}}"

AutoFillDate="Year" DropDownButtonDisplayMode="Always" Mask="{}{date}" />

</DataTemplate>