Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Styling Connections Individually
posted

I have followed the samples to get a working xamNetworkNode on screen.  I modified the "ConnectionModel" to include an property for an enumeration "ConnectionType".  Based on this enumeration I would like to style the line differently.

In the post: "http://blogs.infragistics.com/blogs/atanas_dyulgerov/archive/2011/11/11/new-features-in-xamnetworknode.aspx" it states:

"In addition to those settings you can find a property called DefineConnectionCallback in the XamNetworkNode (if you use it here it will have global effect) or in the instance of a specific connection from the Connections collection of the XamNetworkNode (if you want to do a connection specific setting). This property can be set to a method that returns a Path object. This is how you can modify the form of the connection. It will no longer be a straight line, but it will have the Path you have returned in the callback."

Is there a sample somewhere of how this DefineConnectionCallback works?  How can I style the line based on a property coming from the ConnectionModel?

Kind Regards,

Daniel