Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Grid with formulas per cell and multi-grouping
posted

Hello,

I'm evaluating different WPF grids for a current software project in our company. By reading your documentations, forum threads and trying your demos, I couldn't find out if your grid control could meet all of our special requirements:

1. multiple grouping with collapsing/hidding possibility (could be fixed groups, not necassary for user to change grouping items at runtime)

2. different formulas per cell not just per column, i.e. the FormulaColumn-item[1] could have another formula than FormulaColumn-item[2].

3. formula in one cell that is related to other cells (other column and/or row index), i.e. formula in cell A1: "B5 + C10"

4. possibility for user to change the formulas (by editor)

Maybe this all could be done by combining your xamGrid, xamCalculationManager and xamFormulaEditor but I'm not quite sure. Could you please tell me if this is somehow possible and give me an example?

Parents Reply Children
No Data