Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
WPF vs. WinForms styling
posted

I'm working on a large app that has been written in WinForms using Infragistics controls where we made very heavy use of the AppStyling to get the app to look a certain way.  We're now starting to use WPF for new development on this app (so it will have a mix of WinForms and WPF until all controls are converted), and our open questions deals with styling.  Is there some way that we can continue to use the existing style files, either directly or after a conversion?  The files themselves have been practically static for the last couple of years, so a conversion would work just fine.

Note: I'm not talking about styling of non-Infragistics controls (like is discussed in http://forums.infragistics.com/forums/p/3663/19032.aspx), I'm talking about using (directly or via conversion) the WinForms AppStylist files for Infragistics WPF controls.