Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Docking problem
posted

Hi,

I'm adding content panes to my docking manager programmatically, and when I do so I explicitely set all allowDocking properties to false, except for AllowDockRight. Newly added panes are, by default, added to the document content, and can be docked on the right side only.

When I add 2 documents and set them both to be docked right, they are placed next to each other horizontally. And that's great, that's exactly how I want it. But now I can dock the first pane on any side of the other pane. So if I wanted to I could now place them vertically, and I don't want that.

Also, I get the same kind of problem when I start saving and loading layouts.

So, basically what I'm trying to do is set these docking properties for ANY parent pane, not just the current one. How can I achieve this effect?

Thanks

Parents
No Data
    posted

Hello SADR,

I am just checking have you been able to resolve your issue? If you still need any assistance on the matter do not hesitate to ask.

Children
No Data