Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
[ContentPane] Custom TabHeader ControlTemplate
posted

Hi,

I want to set a custom TabHeader ControlTemplate, Is that possible ? I found out a TabHeaderTemplate property, but didn't found out the related ControlTemplate.

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

There is no property on the ContentPane that would affect the control template for the tab item used to represent it - only the TabHeaderTemplate which is the template for the content displayed within the tab item. If you want to retemplate the tab item then you would create a template for the PaneTabItem. Note by default we use 3 different templates depending on where the PaneTabItem is used. For each there is a resource key that we use to identify them so you could create a custom template using one of these keys - DockableTabItemTemplateKey, DocumentTabItemTemplateKey and UnpinnedTabItemTemplateKey which are all defined on the PaneTabItem class. I would highly recommend using the templates that we provide within the DefaultStyles directory as the starting point for any custom templates you might make.

Children
No Data