Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
BubbleChart animation?
posted

Hi,

I have reviewed the sample in feature browser on how to animate a ColumnChart graph on selection of the combo item.  I want to be able acheive this with bubble chart where on selection of the combo item, all points animate to drop on their corresponding x axis, and then repainting the points on the chart.

Thanks,

Offline posted

i don't think this is possible with bubble charts.  normally you'd be able to animate the Value property of your datapoint(s) and implement your custom animation that way.  unfortunately, the ValueX and ValueY properties are found on the ChartParameters, and the ChartParameter class does not implement the IAnimatable interface (as DataPoint does by merit of deriving from ContentElement).

if you'd like to see this feature in a future version, please submit a request here: http://devcenter.infragistics.com/protected/requestfeature.aspx