Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Set Margin of Header/Records at the 3rd Level of Hierarchical Grid using DataPresenter's DefaultStyle
posted

I have a Hierarchical Grid with 3 levels. Since the 3rd level doesn't have child records its records are not properly indented. I tried to set the margin manually in the field layout of the 3rd level and it worked.

<igDP:FieldLayout.Settings>

<igDP:FieldLayoutSettings  AllowDelete="True">

<igDP:FieldLayoutSettings.DataRecordPresenterStyle>

<Style TargetType="{x:Type igDP:DataRecordPresenter}">

<Setter Property="Margin" Value="40,0,0,0" />

</Style>

</igDP:FieldLayoutSettings.DataRecordPresenterStyle>

</igDP:FieldLayoutSettings>

</igDP:FieldLayout.Settings>

But when I copied the template from the DefaultStyles folder where the product is installed i.e. “C:\Program Files\Infragistics\NetAdvantage 2010.2\WPF\DefaultStyles\DataPresenter” and modified by adding two thin rectangles on top and bottom in the DataRecordPresenter for having a rectangle in the headers, the margin (indentation) at 3rd level is removed.

How to set the margin to "40,0,0,0" when the nested level = 3 (using triggers or some other method) in the above DataPresenter default style.

Thanks

Prasanna