Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Using ComboBox inside NodeLayout.EditorTemplate
posted

Hello,

I am having trouble getting a combo box to behave as expected within a XamDataTree NodeLayout.EditorTemplate. The binding for the SelectedValue is not returning the correct object to my viewmodel's set property. The identical ComboBox with the identical contents works as expected outside of an Infragistics control and inside a NodeLayout.ItemTemplate for the XamDataTree. I have attached a simple example program to show this behavior. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Another issue I am having is that the IsMouseActionEditingEnabled does not work correctly when the NodeLayout.IsDraggable property is set to true. This is easily seen by adding the commented-out line in the example xaml.

Thanks,

Chris

ComboBoxTest.zip
    Offline posted

Hello Chris,

It has been a while since you have made your post, in case you still need support I will be glad to assist you further. I suppose the other community members can benefit from this answer as well. I have been looking through your post and the sample project you have provided and I modified, so now it works as expected. Also you should download the latest service release of 10.3, because there was a bug in the RTM which is now fixed there. You can download the Service Releases by logging to our web site and going to My IG \My Keys and Downloads.

Feel free to write me if you have further questions.

ComboBoxTest.zip