Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Group by logic
posted

Hi,

Has anyone managed to get the "Group by" row automatiaclly created when you drag a column into the group by area to actually display simular data to the original columns?

I'm writing a clustering  logic and basically have a ~100k lines of data which I assign to a bucket within the GUI dynamically. I want to be able to show the raw data (all lines) with bucket as well as a view which contains a summary for all rows in that bucket ( Max/min/avg/sum... dep on column) . The group by (dragging bucket in manually or programitacaly) gives the second view I want except all I get is the bucket name followed by the number of items. This is a good start but I'd also like all other columns filled in as well using my custom logic.

Thanks

Muumi

Offline posted

Hello Muumi,

It has been a while since you have made your post, in case you still need support I will be glad to assist you further. I suppose the other community members can benefit from this answer as well. I have been looking through your post and I am not sure that I completely understands you, so I created a sample project with the functionality I believe you want to achieve, but if it doesn’t cover your expectations you can add some more details about the thing you want to achieve and some screenshot of the expected result , so I can investigate this further for you.

Feel free to write me if you have further questions.

xamDataGridGroupBy.zip