Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
IItemMemberProvider Not working as expected
posted

Hi

I have a ComboBoxItemsProvider defined like so:

<igEditors:ComboBoxItemsProvider x:Key="SiteListProv" 
ItemsSource="{Binding Path=SiteList}"
ItemMemberProvider="{Binding Path=SiteListProvider}"/>

and a XamComboEditor:

<igEditors:XamComboEditor ItemsProvider="{DynamicResource SiteListProv}"
Value="{Binding Path=/SiteId, Mode=TwoWay, UpdateSourceTrigger=PropertyChanged}" />

This works fine in actually loading the data and the selected item is shown but when I actually open the combo box all the items are blank (it seems to contain the correct number of items though). The ItemMemberProvider is being called for each item as well.

Am i missing something really obvious here? I'm using version 10.1.20101.2004 of the controls.

Parents
    posted

Hello DarkIce,

It has been a while since you have made your  post, in case you still need of support I will be glad to assist you on the matter. So I was looking into your post and I created a test sample where I show you a possible approach to bind the XamComboEditor to ComboBoxItemsProvider.

If you still need any assistance on the matter or this doesn’t suit your scenario, please feel free to ask. 

ComboBoxItemsProvider.zip
Reply Children
No Data