Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Gray and disable row with Undo button available
posted

Hi,

I've got a requirement that when the user clicks on the "Delete" button on the DataRecord the row should get grayed out and show "UnDelete" button so that user can undo the deleted row.

as being a naive user of xamdatagrid, i'm not able to figure out how can i do this..  I learnt through articles here that styles and template could help achieve this but i couldn't find any proper working project that could help to learn more.

can anyone share their views/opinions/examples on this?

I've got 5 Unbound columns including "Delete" button column. and each column has been given a template to render content.

I would appreciate any help.

Offline posted

Hello,

It has been a while since you have made your post, in case you still need support I will be glad to assist you further. I suppose the other community members can benefit from this answer as well. I have been looking through your post and since this is a custom approach I created a sample project for you. Basically I create style for the UnbondField where I put two buttons. The Undo button is Collapsed and if the Delete button is clicked the background turns gray and the Undo button appears. If you click Undo everything turns back.

Feel free to write me if you have further questions.

xamDataGridDeleteRecordConfirm.zip