Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Settign a theme in code causes filters to be uneditable
posted

If you set the theme of a xamdatagrid in code rather than in Xaml, you cannot edit the record fitler. In fact the record filter edit combo doesn't even show up.

I am using Visual studio 2008 version 9.0.30729.1 SP, .Net 3.5 SP1, and Infragistics version 9.2.20092.2160.

I have had an issue before with setting themes in code in this thread here:

http://forums.infragistics.com/forums/p/47261/253287.aspx#253287

I have an updated that project that demonstrates the problem I am seeing now, not sure if they are related or not, hence me mentioning it anyway.

It was mentioned last time that my code didn't compile in the previous thread for a similar grid theme issue, this project I am uploading now compiles and runs for sure.

Please Advise,

Chad

XamGridThemeTest.zip
    Offline posted

Hi Chad,

I just confirmed the problem you're describing on Windows XP with 9.2.20092.2160, but it works fine with the latest service releases of 10.1 and later versions. Unfortunately, fixes for 9.2 are no longer done, so may I suggest you ugrade to 10.1 or later.