Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
show control in field.header
posted

Hi,

i have this code:

xaml: <igDP:XamDataGrid Name="XamDataGrid1"/>

vb:

Public Class CViewmodel

Public ReadOnly Property FieldName As String

Get

Return "FieldValue"

End

Get

End Property

End Class

Private Sub MainWindow_Initialized() Handles Me.Initialized

Me.XamDataGrid1.DataSource = New CViewmodel() {New Viewmodel, New CViewmodel, New CViewmodel }

End Sub

Private Sub DataGrid_FieldLayoutInitialized() Handles _  XamDataGrid1.FieldLayoutInitialized

For Each aField As Field In e.FieldLayout.Fields

Dim aLabel As New TextBlock

aLabel.Text = aField.Name &

"*"

aField.Label = aLabel

Next

End Sub

It causes an exception. Why doesn't this work? How can in add a Control-Instance to the header?

Same problem is with the tabcontrol in dockingmanager. Guees same problem for all headeredcontentcontrols.

Thanks for your reply,

karle

Parents
No Data
    posted

Hello Karle,

I have been looking into your issue and am not quite sure what are you trying to achieve with this snippet. If you want to set your Field’s Label through code all you have to do is :

aField.Label = aField.Name + " *"

If you want to alter the visual tree of the Field header you can retemplate its LabelPresenter using the FieldSetting’s LabelPresenterStyle property. You can get the original template form the DefaultStyles folder provided with the product.

Hope this helps. Please let me know if you require any further assistance on the matter.

Sincerely,

Petar Monov

Developer Support Engineer

Infragistics Bulgaria

www.infragistics.com/support

Children
No Data