Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Escape on AddRecord deleting last row
posted

I have a XamDataGrid with AllowAddNew=True, AllowDelete=True, and AddNewRecordLocation=OnTopFixed

When I press Esc to cancel the AddRecord first it "undoes" the cell as expected, then a second press undoes the AddRecord but also deletes the last record on the grid.

I can't get it this behavior to reproduce reliably it's almost 50-50. Sometimes I'll press escape twice and get the proper "undo" cell and then row behavior but other times I'll additionally get the deletion of another record. Also once that deletion bug shows up I can get it to happen repeatedly usually.

Has anyone else seen this before? This is Wpf 10.1

Offline posted

Hello,

It has been a while since you have made your post, in case you still need support I will be glad to assist you further. I suppose the other community members can benefit from this answer as well. I have been looking through your post and tested you scenario with the latest service release of 10.1 and it seems like that there this no longer occurs, so I suggest you upgrade to it or download some of our supported versions. You can see them here:

http://es.infragistics.com/support/product-lifecycle.aspx#ProductLifecycle

Feel free to write me if you have further questions.