Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Question regarding an old sample with cascading XamComboEditors
posted

Hello Support Team,

I am referring to the sample posted at http://blogs.infragistics.com/forums/p/46008/249221.aspx . In the sample a cell's combo list options are set based on an adjacent cell value. I am doing a similar thing but in my case the Field (NetIncomeLevelIntId) is an Integer type whereas in the sample the Field (Name) is an String type.

My problem is in the AddNewRecord row when the value of the "SOURCE" cell changes the "TARGET' cell(XamComboEditor) displays a default value of 0. The list options are set properly. So NO problem there. Its just display text needs to Empty.  I want to know on how to make this NULL (empty spaces). I have tried setting the "SelectedIndex", "Text", "SelectedItem" but it is not working.

<igDP:Field Name="NetIncomeLevelIntId" Label="Net Income Level">

<igDP:Field.Settings>

<igDP:FieldSettings>

<igDP:FieldSettings.EditorStyle>

<Style TargetType="{x:Type igEditors:XamComboEditor}">

<Setter Property="DisplayMemberPath" Value="Name"/>

<Setter Property="ItemsSource" Value="{Binding Cells[AccountTypeIntId].Value, Converter={StaticResource conv}}"/>

<Setter Property="ValuePath" Value="NetIncomeLevelID"/>

</Style>

</igDP:FieldSettings.EditorStyle>

</igDP:FieldSettings>

</igDP:Field.Settings>

</igDP:Field>

Offline posted

Hello,

It has been a while since you have made your post, in case you still need support I will be glad to assist you further. I suppose the other community members can benefit from this answer as well. I have been looking through your post and the sample from the other one and it seems like I am missing something about your issue. If you still need help on this, could you please send me some more details and a screenshots of the expected results, so I can investigate this further for you.

Feel free to write me if you have further questions.