Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Equally spacing out the legend items
posted

I am displaying a legend for my XamDataChart to the left of the chart.  It is as tall as the chart and what I'd like to do is spread the legend entries so that they are equally spaced vertically.  Right now they start at the top of the legend and there is a good deal of whitespace at the bottom, particularly when the chart window is maximized.

How can I spread out these entries so that they take up the full space?  I don't need them to be any larger ( the marker and font size are fine), just want them to spread out rather than being bunched up.

Thanks,

Matt

Parents
No Data
    posted

Hello Matt,

I am just checking the progress of this issue and was wondering if you managed to achieve your goal or if you need any further assistance on the matter.

If the above suggestions helped you solve your issue please verify the thread as answered so other users may take better advantage of it.

Sincerely,
    Petar Monov
    Developer Support Engineer
    Infragistics Bulgaria
    www.infragistics.com/support

Children
No Data