Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Changing the width of RecordSelector
posted

Hi,

Is it posible to change the width allocated to the RecordSelector part of the grid? I'm trying to get row numbers down the left hand side of the grid and have managed to do this witth some cleaver converter tricks, my problem is even with a font size of 8 the text starts to get truncated when row number > 10k. I tried setting the MinWidth on the RecordSelector style to 40 and this did work in that is gave me the extra width I need, the only problem is that label presenter didn't increase it's width for this and thus the header label and data columns were not in a straight line.... I.e. the first data column left didn't move to the right in the label presented but did in the value area of the grid.

Thanks

Muumi

Suggested Answer
    Offline posted

Hi Muumi,

I apologize for the late response. In case you haven't worked this out already, I suggest you just add one more style with TargetType="HeaderPrefixArea" and set its width to the same one as you did with the RecordSelector.

Hope this helps.