Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Help: Cannot run coded UI tests with a XamDockManager within a TabControl
posted

Hello,

I'm trying to run coded UI tests against some controls within a XamDockManager that itself is within a Tab control. When I replay the test it fails, but only when the XamDockManager is placed within a tab control (which of course it is in the application I'm having problems with).

I have attached a small repro that consists of a 2 column grid, with a tab control and XamDockManager on the left and the same on the right minus the tab control. If you record a coded UI test against the right hand part of the screen it works fine, if you record one against the left side of the screen it fails.

In the attached project there are tso coded UI tests. The test project is set as the startup project and in order to replicate the issue you'll need to change the file paths to point to the tree.exe file wherever it builds on your machine.

Could someone give me an idea of how to sort this?

Thanks,

Morgan

Tree.zip