Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Multiple points above/below the line
posted

In http://news.infragistics.com/forums/t/45859.aspx I asked about moving the points off the timeline above or below it.  The answer provided was a good one.  Perhaps there is a simple solution to this one:

I'd like to have something like so:

where there are multiple series above the line (Ice Cream and Cookies) and multiple series below the lines (Celery and Spam) and those series are at different y-values.

I saw that solution for the single above/below was by setting the EventPointTopStyle and EventPointBottomStyle.

Any ideas on this?  Ultimately, there could be as many as 10-15 above and below the line.  I currently solve this in another product non-WPF with a scater plot but I really would rather use the xamTimeLine if that is a possibility.

Thanks much,

Matt

Parents
No Data
    posted

Unfortunately, the Timeline doesn’t have this functionality as a feature. In your case you need to set an event point style with different offset for every series.

Children
No Data