Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
XamGrid Page Up key
posted
Hi, I am looking for a solution to a problem i am facing with xamdatagrid on using page up key. I have a xamdatagrid with more number of rows than the visible area of the grid, say few hundreds. When i want to move up a page and press 'Page Up key', the selection moves to the top visible row of the grid for the first time and on consecutive 'page up' the selection moves up a page. For example, if i have 10 visible rows in my grid(datasource has 200 records) and my current selected row is 25th(means that i have rows from 20 to 29 visible), then when i press page up key the selection goes to the first visible row(20th), on consecutive page up action, the selection goes to 10th row. I expect the rows to move by a page ie 10 rows even the first time. With the above example, i want to move to 15th row on my first page up action. I want to know whether i am missing anything or the normal behaviour of the grid is such. Thanks in advance for the suggestions. Aziz