Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Mapping Suggestions - Map Points
posted

After trying to implement the map in our application I have a couple of observations that I hope can help with this control going forward.

We are trying to display points on the map. Unfortunately points seem to be a complete after thought. With all of the documentation focused on polygons.

I have not been able to find any examples that show the map control displaying point data and there is no documentation showing how either. If I have missed where it exists please excuse me and can you send me a link to it.

What would be really handy would be examples and or documentation explaining the following.

1. How to add and style points.

2. How to bind and or select points from off the map and set the point to selected.

I am sure these things are possible as the control seems well thought out. But as it is a complex control when you are coming in blind it is very hard to work out.

thanks

Murray

Parents Reply Children
No Data