Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Does DataCards Support auto create fields from PropertyDescriptors ?
posted

Currently I have a custom data object that is bound to a XamDataGrid, I use PropertyDescriptors to define what field are in the custom data object.

The PropertyDescriptors will let the XamDataGrid that it has to create 7 Fields ( Columns ) even though pysically the data object only contains 2 public properties.

Basicly you can access the data on the custom object [XXX].

This has worked perfect in the XamDataGrid.

Does the DataCards support this functionality ?  If take the same data object and bind it to the xamDataCards, I only get the two public properties define on the data object instead of the 7 I would normally get in a XamDataGrid.

Thanks

Parents
    posted

Hello Allen,

I was just wondering if you managed to accommodate your DataObject to the new control and if you require any further assistance with it.

If the above suggestion helped you solve your issue please verify the thread as answered so other users may take better advantage of it.

Regards Petar.

Reply Children
No Data