Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
combobox fiekd in xamdatagrid
posted

Hi, I need to display one column in my xamdatagrid as combobox. So far what I did is: created a field with EdtorType of XamComboEditor                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

<

igDP:Field Name="SeconderyCode" Label="—…ƒ Ž™‰">                            <igDP:Field.Settings >                                                                                  <igDP:FieldSettings AllowEdit="True" CellValuePresenterStyle="{StaticResource seconderyCodeBackgroundStyle}" EditorType="{x:Type dge:XamComboEditor}" > <igDP:FieldSettings.EditorStyle>                                                                                 <Style TargetType="{x:Type dge:XamComboEditor}">                                                      <Setter Property="DropDownButtonDisplayMode" Value="Always"/>                                    <Setter Property="ItemsProvider" Value="{DynamicResourceComboEditorListSeconderyCode}"/>                                             <Setter Property="FlowDirection" Value="LeftToRight"/>                                                      <Setter Property="HorizontalAlignment" Value="Left"/>                                                      </Style>                                                                                          </igDP:FieldSettings.EditorStyle>                                    </igDP:FieldSettings>                                                                                 </igDP:Field.Settings>                                                                                                                               </igDP:Field>                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        I attached the ItemsProvider as you can see to a dynamic resource which I supply in code:        

ComboBoxItemsProvider ip = new ComboBoxItemsProvider();                                         DataTable dt = new DataTable();                                                                        dt.Columns.Add("ID", typeof(string));                                                                        dt.Columns.Add("Name", typeof(string));                                                                        dt.Rows.Add(new object[] { "", "".PadLeft(30) });                                                            dt.Rows.Add(new object[] { "NOHON", "ŒŒ€ „… "});                                                            dt.Rows.Add(new object[] { "ONLY", "Œƒ"});                                                            dt.Rows.Add(new object[] { "WITHOUT", "ŒŒ€"});                                                            dt.Rows.Add(new object[] { "MINUS", "™Œ‰Œ‰ "});                                                dt.Rows.Add(new object[] { "EXT", "Ž‰…‡ƒ"});                                                            ip.ItemsSource = dt.DefaultView;                                                                                    ip.ValuePath = "ID";                                                                                                            ip.DisplayMemberPath = "Name";                                                                        this.Resources.Add("ComboEditorListSeconderyCode", ip);                                                

ComboBoxItemsProvider ip = new ComboBoxItemsProvider();                                         DataTable dt = new DataTable();                                                                        dt.Columns.Add("ID", typeof(string));                                                                        dt.Columns.Add("Name", typeof(string));                                                                        dt.Rows.Add(new object[] { "", "".PadLeft(30) });                                                            dt.Rows.Add(new object[] { "NOHON", "ŒŒ€ „… "});                                                            dt.Rows.Add(new object[] { "ONLY", "Œƒ"});                                                            dt.Rows.Add(new object[] { "WITHOUT", "ŒŒ€"});                                                            dt.Rows.Add(new object[] { "MINUS", "™Œ‰Œ‰ "});                                                dt.Rows.Add(new object[] { "EXT", "Ž‰…‡ƒ"});                                                            ip.ItemsSource = dt.DefaultView;                                                                                    ip.ValuePath = "ID";                                                                                                            ip.DisplayMemberPath = "Name";                                                                        this.Resources.Add("ComboEditorListSeconderyCode", ip);                                                

Now, the issue is that I don't want to show all of the items in each record. I wnat to be able to choose which items would be displayed and which aren't in run time according to a condition in the EditModeStarting event. How can I accompish this? By the way, I'm not sure at all that the code I wrote up until now is the most appropriate for my purpose. If you have another way you belive it should be accomplished, please, tell me. Thank U!