Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Second Headerline
posted

Hi

I want a second headerline where I can summarize my underlaying fields....

For example i want

Hook
Utilization | Stress

Here the "Hook" should be static inside the header (with a columnspan=2), but without any information inside the datacontent...

Here's what I got at the moment:

Dim hookField As New UnboundField With {.Label = "Hook", .Column = 0, .ColumnSpan = 2, .Row = 0, .RowSpan = 1, .Height = New FieldLength(0),.IsExpandable = False}

Dim hookUtilizationField As New Field With {.Name = "HookUtilization", .Label = "Utilization", .Column = 0, .Row = 1}

Dim moduleStressField As New Field With {.Name = "ModulStress", .Label = "Modul Stress", .Column = 1, .Row = 1}

e.FieldLayout.Fields.Add(hookField)

e.FieldLayout.Fields.Add(hookUtilizationField)

e.FieldLayout.Fields.Add(moduleStressField)

With this solution the UnboundField Hook will be shown a bit inside every row of the content area...

Any ideas how can i solve that?

Verified Answer
    posted

Hello,

You should set the CellContentAlighment property of the Field to LabelOnly in order to remove its cell representation and leave only the header. You can see a walkthrough and a sample with this here.