Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Group By Area Background color
posted

Hi,

I have a problem with the background color and more precisely with the bar that is showing my fields.

I can easily change the background color of the group by Area , but not of this grid/bar which is currently in blue but I want to change it to orange .

Anyone an idea how I can change this blue background color ? Does anyone has a short example in order to change the style , which one ? ;)

Regards

Tim

posted

Hello Tim,

It has been a while since you made this post and if you still need any support on the matter I will be glad to help. Regarding your issue I can suggest you retemplate the default templates of the XamDataGrid, which will allow you to change the whole look of the GroupByArea depending on your scenario. You can find the default templates installed on your computer in the file C:\Program Files (x86)\Infragistics\NetAdvantage 2011.1\WPF\DefaultStyles\DataPresenter\DataPresenterGeneric_Express.xaml . Please find the attached sample where I change the color to Orange using the mentioned approach.

If you still need any assistance on this, please do not hesitate to ask.

OrangeGroupBy.zip