Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
xamComboEditor and SelectionBoxItemTemplate
posted

Hello forum:

I need two different templates for a xamComboEditor: one for the itemTemplate shown in the dropwdown list and a separate one for the SelectionBoxItem, something like this I've found searching at google  (sorry, it's from one of your competitors)  http://www.telerik.com/help/wpf/radcombobox-populating-with-data-selectionbox.html

Can I do something similar with xamComboEditor? Than you very much.

Oscar

Suggested Answer
    Offline posted

Hello Oscar,

It has been a while since you have made your post, in case you still need support I will be glad to assist you further. I suppose the other community members can benefit from this answer as well. So I have been looking through you post and I created a sample project for you with the look you want. I basically create a style for the ComboBox’s items, which is the control that the XamComboEditor uses to display its items. I also create a converter to show only some of the properties of the objects in the Editor.

Feel free to write me if you have further questions.

xamComboEditorDataTemplate.zip