Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
AllowEdit only at new Rows
posted

Hi,

i would like to customize a colum of my Grid. If i set AllowEdit in the FieldSettings the whole colum is ReadOnly. 

I would like to allow Edit for new Rows but not for existing ones. So i tried to trigger the EditModeStarting event for the colum but the Code doesn't execute.

Here is the Code for the Colum and its Resources:

<Style x:Key="FahrzeugartFieldStyle" TargetType="{x:Type igDE:XamComboEditor}">
                    <EventSetter Event="EditModeStarting" Handler="FZArtSelectedItemChanged"/>
                    <Setter Property="ValuePath" Value="FA_ID" />
                    <Setter Property="DisplayMemberPath" Value="FA_Bezeichnung" />
                    <Setter Property="ItemsSource" Value="{Binding RelativeSource={RelativeSource FindAncestor, AncestorType=src:BASE},Path=_CRM.FAHRZEUG_ART, Mode=OneWay}" />
                </Style>

<igDP:Field Name="FZ_FA_ID" Label="Fahrzeugart" Width="120">
                            <igDP:Field.Settings>
                                <igDP:FieldSettings EditorStyle="{StaticResource FahrzeugartFieldStyle}" />
                            </igDP:Field.Settings>
                        </igDP:Field>

Thank you for your support.

Parents
No Data
    posted

Thank you for your support. The second answer worked fine for me. Here ist the Code I triggered my requierys with:

private void dg_Fahrzeug_EditModeStarting(object sender, Infragistics.Windows.DataPresenter.Events.EditModeStartingEventArgs e)
            {
                    if(e.Cell.Field.Name == "FZ_FA_ID")
                    {
                        if (e.Cell.Record.IsAddRecord == false)
                        {
                            e.Cancel = true;
                        }
                    }
            }

Children
No Data