Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
skinning questions
posted

Hi,

I can't see a "general WPF" forum, so since this concerns buttons, I've posted here... (even though there's no button control...)

I'm wondering if you could clarify a few things:

1) Using visual studio, and as little xaml as possible, how do you apply a built in (eg office 2k7 black) style to an entire application.

2) Is there really no Button Control? I'm confused on how to provide a consistant style when the most basic, often used control is missing from your suite.
or when performing the steps to skin a whole app (my first question) is the MS standard button also skinned?

- Anthony

Parents
No Data
    posted

Hello Anthony,

Regarding one - infragistics themes are meant to target only Infragistics controls. You can apply a theme to all of the infragistics controls with the ThemeManager class and its CurrentTheme property. Note that you have to set the Theme properties of the controls to "[theme]".

Regardin two - currently we do not have a button control. You may want to submit a feature request for one here. If you want to style a control outside of our toolset, you would have to set a custom style for that control. Moreover, you could use the brushes used for our themes. You can find them in the DefaultStyles directory.

Children
No Data