Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Inert CellValuePresenter
posted

Hello All,

I would like to make all CellValuePresenter objects completely inert. In other words, I don't want them to do anything at all when I hover over them, click on them, etc... To this end, I have copied the CellValuePresenter portion of DataPresenterGeneric_Express.xaml. I've taken this as my own and modified it, believing it to be the ultimate default for CellValuePresenter property values. However, even when I comment the whole style out, I do not see a change in behavior. It's as if my changes aren't even seen. However, I know the file is getting picked up because changes I made to properties "Background" and "Foreground" are being reflected. How may I make CellValuePresenter completely inert?

Thanks,

Dave

posted

Hello Dave,

I have answered your similar question here. Moreover, you have to remove the triggers in the ControlTempaltes as well. You do not need to comment out the whole styles, just to set the brush properties like BackgroundActive, BackgroundSelected, etc to transparent.