Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
showReportProgressControl bar cancel button
posted

In a report preview (xamReportPreview) I specify true to show a progress bar (showReportProgressControl).  I'm working with a large 50,000 record table in a xamdatagrid. If I accidentally send the preview the whole table and want to bail on the report preview the "cancel" button currently does nothing.

Where / how do I hook in an event to stop things when the progress bar cancel button is clicked?

Edit: there are some confusing items in the docs re progresswindow etc...anyhoo I'm thinking now that the command is in there already but is just not working.  The cancelcommand is part of the ReportProgressControl.

To clarify this is to stop the preview generation (nothing to do with actual print dialog...that all comes after the preview is spat out).

If you click the cancel before the progress window is  showing page numbers  it will say "not responding" ...if afterward once page numbers are showing it just doesn't really appear to stop anything.  The preview does appear to be lots of cycles on the machine.